XIN Session 17 XIN Session 17

Love this series

I love this series and its just really good if u want the last one and all ones before it visit their site.

I Love Death I Love Death

I liked it

Erm kardz do u realise that this was submitted here by a lodgers guy? anyway i liked it very nice work keep it up!

9/11/01 9/11/01

interesting how 9/11 killed like 300 people but the war in iraq alot more per year are killed by insergents and terrorists....
why doesnt someone dedicate something to them? perhaps 9/11 was more shocking but so was the london bombings but less people died there so............
anyway nice job hope the families of those lost got help of some kind.

System of a Down- CUBErt System of a Down- CUBErt

Rock on!

Well im not actually that a big fan of system of a down but i do like these songs and others by sotd, but some of the animtions were very good the guitar was alright it didnt really suck.
anyways make some more!

Tales of Nosu Tales of Nosu

this is a great movie.

This is a great movie and tribute to ninja gaiden i like the genre i like the style and most of all i love the movie please please please please make another one. great work!

Gooberstory Gooberstory

Wow the graphics.....

I think this is a very good movie with a intro worthy of the silver screen i think i can say that the graphics are amazing the author of this should be very happy with the graphics

system interrupted system interrupted

this is another one of my fave movies love it

tis i think is one great short and i really like the graphics on it and the style of it but i want to know what exactly is the guy in the end is it a machine of a cyborg or what?

Element trailer Element trailer

Loved it the graphics are really good on this

i really loved this entry and i really hope that you will make more of this idea it could become one of the best movies on newgrounds.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

I love FF parodies and this has 2 be one of my fav

I love FF parodies and this has to be one of my faves great humor graphics and story kinda..... but anyway a great movie love it.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

wow this is a great matrix collab love it

wow i love movies by all of the artists involved in the collab so this is really great to see done. i am also a big fan of the matrix trilogy so for me this is really good to see. good work ledgendary frog & co.